Our current flexible rate is for bed & breakfast. Book your surf once you arrive at Soul & Surf, Varkala.
Prices – from INR2150 per person per night
(we are continuing the discounted rates until the end of this 2021/2022 season)
- Check the exact price for the rooms and dates you’d like once you access our booking page.
- For descriptions and pics check our Kerala rooms page.
- Please note this is not a package, is not covered by Package Tour Regulations and your trip is not financially protected. Check our Terms and Conditions before booking and take your own travel insurance/
>> Rates from 15th September 2022 <<
After 15th September we are going back to our pre-Covid rates.
- Quite Nice Room no AC — £50 solo / £80 double
- Nice Room no AC — £60 solo / £85 double
- Nice Room with AC — £70 solo / £95 double
- Really Nice Room — £80 solo / £115 double
Between 15th December – 15th January we charge an extra £12 / person / night.
>> Low season rates from between 15th May – 15th September <<
- Any Non-AC Room — INR2500 per room per night
- Any AC Room — INR3500 per room per night
- Any Really Nice Room – INR4500 per room per night
Here’s what you can expect to be included in your stay:
- Bed linen and towels
- A huge delicious, nutritious breakfast
- Unlimited mineral water
- Use of yoga mats
- All local & international taxes
- Daily surf guide for experienced surfers*
*Only from 15th September
What’s Isn’t Included (but is very much available…)
- Daily surf lessons with our team of inspirational ISA surf instructors
- Daily yoga classes (check on arrival if possible)
- One to one yoga sessions (check on arrival if possible)
- Treatments & massages
- Snacks & drinks
- Backwater SUP Sessions booked on site
- Pick up and drop-off, but we can point you in the right direction
Coming with the kids?
- Over 6 and/or if a child needs a room = full-price
- Under 6 with an extra bed in Really Nice Room = £10/night extra (incl. breakfast but no surf)
- Baby in same bed as parents = free (no breakfast included)
If you’re bringing your family please email email@example.com to make arrangements to suit your needs.
A Trivandrum Airport pick-up is available to book – we will arrange, you pay the driver in cash — INR 1,700
These prices are only available if you pay for them prior to arrival. Surf sessions are 90 minutes with an ISA qualified instructor.
It is not possible to pre-book activities during Low Season as surf is only happening if conditions allow.
From 15th September:
- Surf Lessons Introduction*: 3x lessons — £80
- Surf Lessons Week*: 6x lessons — £160
Surf lessons include board hire & rashguard for the duration of the lesson. We can only guarantee a spot for the surf lessons if you pre-book. But you should usually be OK to book the day before onsite.
*Note that the Surf Introduction can only be booked if you spend at least 3 nights with us, the Surf Week if you spend at least 6 nights with us.
To be paid site. We accept INR, Visa or Mastercard.
Surf lessons include board hire for the duration of the lesson. Lessons are 90 min and all our instructors are ISA qualified. We only offer board rental to experienced surfers and not beginners due to safety concerns.
During low season:
- Surf Lesson with Board: 90 mins — INR2000
- One To One Lesson with Board: 90 mins — INR3500
- Surf Board Rental: 3 hrs — INR900 / All day — INR1700
- Board Rental | Week: Seven days, 24hrs a day — INR5500
From 15th September:
- Surf Lesson with Board: 90 mins — £30
- One To One Lesson with Board: 90 mins — £55
- Surf Board Rental: 3 hrs — £10 / All day — £20
- Board Rental | Week: Seven days, 24hrs a day — £80
- Yoga: 1x 75 min group class — £7
- One To One Yoga: 1x 60 min private class — £45
- Pranayama or Meditation Class: 1x 30 min group — £5.5
Yoga is on hold for now though do contact us if you’d like to arrange a session with a local yogi that we can recommend. Prices are applicable from 15th September.
Massage, Therapies & Treatments — on hold for now, but can be organised locally
BBQ Nights / Movie Nights / Special Events — arrange on arrival
Ready to book?
Head over to the India booking page and don’t forget to check our Terms and Conditions.